The School of Environmental Science and Management Library houses an up-to-date references and other materials on a wide array of topics related to environmental science.
The library supports the degree program, research and extension of the school by having an extensive collection on introductory, basic information and technical references on ecology, environmental science, environmental chemistry, waste management, environmental assessment and related topics.
The library collected and created a database of reference materials on special topics such as:
- Laguna Lake/Laguna de Bay reference materials
- Mt. Makiling reference materials
- SESAM Theses/Dissertation
- Climate Change reference materials
- Videos/documentary on environmental issues
LIBRARY SERVICE HOUR
8:00-12:00AM; 1:00 -5:00 pm Monday to Friday